top of page
  • Writer's pictureNoman Fayyaz

How do I request the Letter 6419 (advance child tax ) and/or Letter 6475 (stimulus) for tax filing

The IRS will send these letters to taxpayers in January 2022. You should have it by the end of January 2022.


You can go to the following IRS link to view the payments. Once you are on the following page, Click on VIEW PAYMENTS. You would need to create an account there:


You can also reconcile it through your bank account. Check in your bank account how much payments you received from the IRS as Advance child tax credit from July 2021 to Dec. 2021 And how much you received as 3rd stimulus check in 2021.

If you received one or both of these payments, you MUST provide this information in your 2021 tax return.

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2021 Child and Dependent Care Credit

Another temporary provision in the Act, applicable only to the 2021 taxable year, increases the credit for dependent care assistance employment expenses, in the case where the taxpayer has one depende


bottom of page